I’m a 27 year old living in a sweet little farmhouse in the Pacific Northwest! I was born in Arizona, but have lived here since I was 3, so I’m pretty much a native to Oregon! If I’m not behind my camera, you can find me exploring the outdoors with my hubby, Mitchell, getting ready for our first baby to arrive in November, and spending time at my favorite coffee shop, chowing down on Avocado toast & drinking my ultimate favorite drink: chai latte!
- I'm a goat mama to 3 adorable goats.
- I have a bachelors degree in Psychology.
- I play the piano & ukelele.
- I have a mild obsession with taco bell (mostly pregnancy cravings haha).
- I married my best friend in March 2020 and our baby girl is due in Nov!
Miranda Lyn Photography came to life during my evenings & weekends while working a full time 9-5 job. At the end of 2019, I made the decision to purse wedding photography full-time, and let me tell ya, it’s been the best decision I’ve ever made & I haven’t looked back since.
One of my most favorite things is connecting with other people and building genuine friendships! I think that’s why I truly LOVE my job as a wedding photographer. I believe we all were made for connection, so no matter what you want me to document, I want to be with you every step of the way!
- A personalized & unforgettable experience working with me!
- Over communicating, because no one likes to be confused on what's going down.
- Human connection.
- Bringing warmth & joy on your wedding day!
- Raw & honest emotion.
6 months after meeting at the Eugene Pro Rodeo in July 2019, we finally decided to hang out by going to a Christmas Party together. I showed up in my favorite holy jeans and chunky sweater and he picked me up in his old Jeep Cherokee. After a week of getting to know each other we started dating, said I love you, 3 months later we decided to tie the knot, and the rest is history!